A website is one of the most important aspects of any marketing plan. We have entered the age of the internet and it is not going away anytime soon. Internet usage around the world is growing at an exponential rate, making it essential that you have an online presence to stay on top of your competition.
Why do I need a website?
- Websites Never Sleep: Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed — which is fine because websites never sleep! A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock — even weekends and holidays!
- Your Top Competitor Has a Website: If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage — especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
- “Just Google It”: More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online. Your business should be at their fingertips.
- Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image: With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
- Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue: According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
- Do you know 266 Million People?: That is the number of North Americans that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is well over one billion.
- Websites Help Establish More Customers: According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
- Websites Are Not Just Local – They Are Global: Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world, if you so choose.
Why You Need A Professional Developer
Building a basic website is relatively simple, but building a professional web presence that makes you money, however, isn’t.
Quality web development requires multiple disciplines including website design, website development, website content, SEO, and Internet Marketing.
- Website Design is what makes your website LOOK good and when done properly helps your customers find what they are looking for. This requires an artistic and knowledgeable eye.
- Website development is the business of making your website WORK and requires technical expertise.
- Website content is the stuff users INTERACT with on your website-such as text, pictures, videos, games, and audio files. To be effective these must be both targeted and engaging.
- Internet marketing is how you PROMOTE your business and your website to potential customers. It covers a broad range of activities such as social media, email, blogs, and podcasts.
- SEO stands for search engine optimization and is how you get FOUND on the internet. This is vitally important and incorporates elements of all of the above items.
Why Choose PTS?
- Incredibly affordable in comparison to other developers
- 24/7 support and maintenance
- Free website content changes when hosting with us
- Outstanding service, your content updates are guaranteed to be made within 72 hours or that months hosting is free of charge.
- Monthly google analytic’s reports
- All sites are search engine optimized